Coaching is different from other approaches to creating change
As a coach, I won’t:
As a coach, I will:
- Recognize you as the expert in your life
- Listen, reflect, and ask questions to help you discover your answers
- Guide you to examine how all aspects of your life relate to your goals
- Be an objective and compassionate ally focused on your agenda
- Support the growth of your self-reliance
- Help you design a personalized, realistic approach to achieving your goals
Coaching plans for success by:
- Discovering what motivates you
- Creating clear, detailed plans
- Anticipating and planning for challenges
- Establishing support systems to reinforce your changes
- Firmly, yet compassionately, holding you accountable to your chosen goals
- Usually take place once a week by telephone. A typical session is 50 minutes long.
- All coaching conversations are confidential.
An objective coach, dedicated to your
agenda may be exactly what you need to transform your challenges into success.
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
– Lao Tzu
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
– Mary Oliver